Monday 13 May 2013

Miss Jones gets fit!




Monday morning and I am actually not aching after doing the Moon Walk.  Yesterday was tough although nothing that a few mineral salt baths did not sort out.

The walk really got me thinking about how unfit I have actually become.  We sit behind desks every day and we are not really out walking that much.  I would love to fit in my running again although I know I am not making the time.  How many of us feel like this??

With the summer months coming up it is time to get the body whipped into shape.  Believe you me I am not a fan of the gym and sometimes you just have to admit that you have to go there. I am standing up and admitting that I need to go back to the gym!  Hard and it has to be done.

I am luck in that we have Soho Gyms advertising with Miss Jones and giving all you lovely ladies free passes to go and try their gyms.  So with that I am going to be heading to the Earls Court one at some point this week. I have to say that I am happier attending classes than the actual gym as I get bored so easily with doing a work out.  I like a change and keeping it fresh and different.  This is something that Soho Gyms are able to do.



This week I am determined to get to the gym and start the getting fit process.  Soho Gyms will have a time getting me fit again and as the saying goes where there is a will there is a way!!

I will keep you up to date as to how I get on and how Soho Gyms work their magic.

Have a great Monday.

Love

Miss Jones xx


No comments: