Thursday 4 April 2013

Miss Jones turns over a new leaf...


So it may be a little late, usually people go on diets at New Year, but as I was scoffing my face full of chocolate over the Easter weekend I decided that now was the time to start eating a little more healthily!


Everyone knows it’s so important to eat a balanced diet these days it’s in the media all the time but somehow it is so hard to stick to it! There are temptations everywhere and after a long day at work I sometimes don’t have the energy to knock together a perfect healthy dinner, I just want to eat something quick and easy. Also eating healthily can be pricey – nuts, fruit and veg are all so expensive these days.

It’s also hard to muster up the energy to exercise, yoga has been my saviour but I can’t remember the last time I went into a proper gym or on a run. But perhaps now is the time to turn over a new leaf...start a healthy eating plan and a more realistic exercise plan! After all summer is just around the corner which means legs and tummies will be out soon!

My very best friend sent me the above picture I thought it was quite possibly the best motivation for a girl to go on a run every now and then! And our very own Charlie Webster has some great health and fitness tips on the Miss Jones site.
 
Love
Miss Jones xx

No comments: