Saturday 13 April 2013

Miss Jones looks forward to the sunshine...

So the trusty weather reporters are telling us that tomorrow is going to be a pratically tropical 17 - 19 degrees! Guaranteed Britain will all be outside on this gem of a day and most probably half of Britain will be out in their bikinis! I've been searching my mind and the Internet to come up with something fun to do tomorrow in the sun.



Here are my ideas, perhaps they will inspire you also:

1. Visit a park and have a lazy day eating Mr Whippys and lounging on a picnic rug
2. Go for cocktails at Aqua on their lovely outdoor terrace
3.  Venture outside of London to a new town....Stratford Upon Avon? Bath?
4. Go to the beach and pier in Brighton
5. Walk along the Southbank and browse their market and food stalls
6. Go for a cycle ride on a Boris bike
7. Go to Notting Hill and wander through the market / have a cider outside one of their traditional pubs
8. Go to Hampstead Heath and have a long walk and pub lunch in the sunshine
9. Go on a boat trip on the Thames
10. Go for a romantic dinner on the terrace of the Oxo Tower

I will make my decision when tomorrow comes and be sure to let you know what I decide to do! Let me know if you have any fun summery plans!

Love

Miss Jones xx

No comments: