Thursday 18 April 2013

Miss Jones goes out to lunch...

One of my new favourite lunch spots is Bumpkin on the Old Brompton Road. It's a real hearty, authentic, comfort food style restaurant and I love it! The cuisine is classic British, but they have injected their own twist on traditional dishes. It's not too pricey and definitely yummy! 
 
 
 
When I visited the other day I had an appetiser because I wasn't too hungry, I had breadcrumbed cod with sea themed salad. It was delicious and just enough to fill the hungry spot! 
 
Their kitchen is open planned so you know you can trust the food and watch the chefs with a close eye! And apparently all the ingredients are sourced from sustainable farms - perfect! Here's the best bit....all of their wines are organic and this means they are one hundred percent delicious! 
 
The atmosphere is lovely if you're looking for a relaxing lunch with friends and the restaurant had a small outside patio so you can enjoy drinks and nibbles in the sunshine when it is out to play. 
 
Love
Miss Jones xx

No comments: