Tuesday 16 April 2013

Adoreum Ladies Breakfast at Langans

When I started my business the word 'networking' used to put the hairs up on the back of my neck. Not any more!

I was very lucky to be invited to go to the Adoreum Ladies Breakfast at Langans restaurant in Green Park last week.  Langans was the perfect venue for this event and the breakfast was delicious.  




It was then time to get chatting to some of the influential business women who were there.  It was great to hear the chat around the table about how other businesses are run and swap stories about building our businesses.  I have learnt over the years of networking that these events are very helpful to your business. I had been trying to get hold of a particular contact for a while and there she was at the breakfast.  It was perfect timing.

It was great to catch up with some familiar faces as well that I have not seen for a couple of years and find out what they have been up to and how we could potentially work together going forward.

As the chatting continued business cards were swapped and some of the ladies were heading back to work.  I bid my goodbyes and have since had a couple of meetings put into my diary.  

My motto is never let an opportunity to 'network' slip through your fingers.  You never know who you will meet and how it may just help your career. 

Adoreum is a global business development & marketing agency. They  are distinguished by their unique ability to connect clients with their target audience and create direct access to perfect prospects. They also offer these  great networking opportunities for Women in Business. 

Thank you to Adoreum and Langans for a great start to the day. 

Love 

Miss Jones xx   

No comments: