Monday 25 March 2013

Miss Jones goes to Kingly Square...


Last week, on my way to Yoga, I spotted a postcard entitled 'The Carnaby Book Exchange'. I picked it up and tucked it into my handbag to read on my way home. Have you ever been to Kingly court? It’s located between Carnaby Street and Kingly Street and it is so cute, it has three floors of boutique shops, cafes and, of course, my yoga studios!
 
The Carnaby Book Exchange is also located in Kingly Court and it is open to all members of the public. The concept is: bring in a book you've finished reading and pick anything new from the collection that they have. The postcard claims that they have a wide variety of subjects to choose from - film, photography, fashion, music, travel, literature classics and contemporary novels. They also have a visitor’s book where you can leave comments and share your views and opinions.

Such a great idea! So take down a book that you've loved reading and swap it for something new and exciting to explore.

I am going to go along as soon as I have a book worthy to give away.
Love
Miss Jones xx

No comments: