Saturday 2 March 2013

Dancing our shoes off to Girls Aloud at the O2


I feel like the O2's become my second home, I might as well start keeping a toothbrush and some make up there. Last night I went to see one of my all time favs: Girls Aloud on their last tour ever the Ten Tour. I went with three of my girlfriends and we had so much fun. 



The O2 was packed out and the crowd was very different to One Direction! I felt much more at home surrounded by women who had grown up listening to Girls Aloud just like I had. As the girls crooned through all of their classics it bought back lots of memories for all of us and we had a very special time singing along like we were our very own girl band! 


Their set was fabulous, they arrived on stage standing on a huge gold sparkly Girls Aloud sign. And of course they had a group of unbelievably flexible and talented male and female dancers prancing around them. But what was the most glamorous were their outfits, of course! They had three outfit changes during the show and each was more sexy than the last, finishing up in floor length red sparkly dresses - beautiful. Most of Cheryl's outfits allowed you to get a sneaky glimpse at her new tattoo, coincidence? I don't think so, I think she used the tour to reveal her new body art to the world and of course the press lapped it up. Have to say I'm not a fan, many of the beautifully feminine outfits she was wearing were ruined by the tattoo which covers most of her back. 


They sang very well and really did sing through all of the songs that we all know and love, my personal favourites were Something Kinda Ooh and The Promise. Their two new songs are worth listening too as well. 

So that's it now, it's over, bye bye Girls Aloud it was great to see you one last time. But something tells me we haven't seen the last of those five girls yet!

Love

Miss Jones xx

No comments: