Friday 1 March 2013

An evening with Anya Hindmarch's bags...


I've been spoilt this week. Last night I had another fabulous evening, this time at Anya Hindmarch's store on Sloane Street where I got a sneak preview of her spring summer '13 collection - Pomp and Pleasure. 



As always her collection was beautiful and I stopped at almost every bag and said "I want that one" and mentally added it to my 'one day' list. The collection had a real range of bags to choose from: sparkly clutches, classic black 'perfect for work' bags, python skin, corals and pale greens, tassels and studs. There was even a clutch with a clock face built in to it - I'd never be late if I had that one! It's got to be a must buy. 

My favourite bag in the collection was cute enough to eat, it was a tiny evening bag in the shape of a green apple. It was so quirky and different and I was so tempted to whip out my credit card and add it to my bag collection. 

But what I really love is how you can personalise your Anya and make it completely yours. You can write your very own motivational/soppy/celebratory/romantic message and it can be printed on or inside your bag for you. They can even copy your handwriting style to add that extra special touch. What a perfect pressie, hint hint!

I'd recommend all you bag addicts to go to the store and have a browse, be prepared to fall in love! Let me know what you think! 

Love 
Miss Jones xx

No comments: