Thursday 7 April 2011

Come on ladies, let's show great support...

Ladies,


For those of you who know me I do not do this very often but this is something that has affected one of our members hugely and I wanted to post it to see if we can all help.


Louise Hewison is running to raise awareness and money to help in the research of Meningitis. You can donate at http://www.justgiving.com/runningforlucie/eurl.axd/a804c05b2d3cf449ad77e2020d04c683


Please see Louise's message below:


In April 2011 I will be running Brighton and London Marathons (which are only one week apart on 10th and 17th- (eek!) and would really appreciate your support.


I recently heard about Lucinda Page and her family and would like to dedicate these events to them...

Lucie tragically died at 4pm on Monday 1st November 2010 from Meningitis, aged only 16 days. You can read about Lucie and her heartbreaking story here: www.forlucie.com


Thank you for reading.


Henrietta x

No comments: