Wednesday 21 August 2013

Get the right clothes for Yoga and feel great.


Happy Wednesday....

If there is one thing I know it is not to wear jogging bottoms to a Bikram Yoga class.  I think I lost about half a stone that day....  From then on I stressed about what I was going to wear.  Not being a fitness bunny, I found it hard to wear the right things and feel good at the same time.

I found Sweaty Betty to be a great place to get my fitness clothes and also Yoga clothes.  I also found that Hot Bikram have their own clothing range and that really helped.

If you are off to hit the yoga classroom in whatever style, have a look at the below to make sure you are comfortable and cool...

Enjoy

Love

Miss Jones xx




E-Tight by Striders Edge
A slimming black panel on the inner thigh means you look good however contorted your body gets.
£45, stridersedge.com



Mexi-Cali Long Legging by Onzie
They won’t get heavy with sweat and the pants won’t show damp patches.
£48.95, Urbanyoga.co.uk


Reversible Wunder Under Pant by lululemon
These are reversible, so you won’t look silly if you put them inside out.
£82, lululemon.co.uk




Cassini Mikado by Hey Jo
A super-bright colour will make even the downest-dog feel (and look) better.
£130, hey-jo.com

Rover leggings by Lucas Hugh
This is Nasa authorised sportswear, with images of the Mars Rover. An in-built bottom-lifting panel will make you feel as if you’re a higher life form. £215 from Harrods.
Lucashugh.com

No comments: