Tuesday 9 July 2013

Hampton Court Palace Flower Show - 9th - 14th July 2013

I do not have much of a garden, in fact it is my windowsill.  I have some lovely pink geraniums and some rosemary in pots. Always brings colour into my flat. I am on the hunt for some lavender as well.




As a child I always used to moan when my mum took me to a garden centre or a flower show.  Funny how as you get older things change.  This year there was the Chelsea Flower Show and now it is the Hampton Court Palace show.


This year at the RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, they are combining the exquisite beauty of one of Britain’s greatest flower shows with all the fun and excitement of a spectacular summer festival. You really could not have asked for a better week weather wise for it this week.

Hands-on inspiration is at the heart of the event. Discover a mix of glorious show gardens with a wealth of opportunities to see planting and country crafts close up; fine dining with dazzling floral displays and all things 'grow-your-own'; live music with fabulous shopping, fashion and food. A unique day out for all, in a truly majestic setting.

There is also the introduction of a series of special 'zones', each with its own distinctive theme and flavour throughout the festival.

I hope you can make it to go and have a look at all the wonderful gardens, they look stunning.

Love

Miss Jones xx

No comments: