Wednesday 19 June 2013

There is only one Sale.......

Ladies

Following up on my Sales information this week.  There really only is one sale and that has to be the Harrods Sale.  I am sure that you are all aware of the Harrods Sale.  You really cannot miss it.  The discounts are tremendous and there are more discounts this weekend.

I still love the Harrods store.  My parents used to work there in the 1960's / 1970's and it is a place for you to go and explore.  I know that it is a tourist mecca but if you get there early enough you can walk around and it is relatively quiet.  As you saw from one of our earlier blogs, the Food Hall is something else.  So much food to have a look at and try!!!  You can always be cheeky and ask for a taste of something you like the look of.

I have attached the flyer that I received this morning of a further 10% off sale stock at Harrods this weekend which is amazing.

I hope that you get the chance to go and experience the Harrods sale and if you do enjoy it.  It is a real experience.

Love

Miss Jones xx




No comments: