Tuesday 21 May 2013

Are you a Kindle or a book girl??

I was on the train today and I noticed that were more Kindles around me than there were books.



I am old fashioned at heart and I love having a good book to read and I have to feel the pages and know that I have finished the book.  Yes I do have groaning bookcases with too many books and I do have to give some away to charity.

Newspapers are the other thing that are now read on line.  Do you?  I know that I cannot always get a copy of Metro in the morning so I will check it online as well. I do like the online version as there are some articles on there that are not in the morning edition of Metro.  The stories always make me chuckle and I always love a good heart warming on page three that they usually do.

So what are you?  Are you a Kindle or a Book girl?

I must admit that when I read the 50 Shades of Grey books those where on my iPad.  There were the brave few on the tube with the book cover!  Technology is amazing for some things but I have to say I love to have something to read in my hands...

Let us know what you prefer.

Love

Miss Jones xx


No comments: