Thursday 25 April 2013

Lunch at the Buddah Bar, London


Yesterday I was asked to go and have lunch at the Buddah Bar in Knightsbridge.  I was intrigued to go and see what they would be doing for a lunch menu and the only Buddah Bar I knew was in Paris! 




I arrived slightly early and was pleasantly surprised by the lovely staff. All very chatty and shown to a lovely table by the window.  Jason Goddard joined me (the lovely General Manager) and the waiter talked us through the menu.  I chose the Bento platter that they do.  I have had really good Bento Boxes around London and I have to say this one beat them all hands down.  The food was divine.  I chose tempura prawns to start with and it then had wok fried beef with rice and miso soup.  The perfect size for lunch.  

The staff are incredibly polite and very well trained in their knowledge of the menu etc.  

The Buddha Bar's lunch menu is something that I cannot recommend highly enough and the atmosphere in the restaurant leaves you feeling rested and ready to take on the rest of the day. 

If you are looking for something different for lunch then this is the place. 

Thank you to all the staff at the Buddah Bar who looked after me. 

Love 

Miss Jones  xx 


No comments: