Monday 18 March 2013

Miss Jones goes home...


Did you all have a nice Sunday? The weather was horrible wasn't it? Typical English weather: dreary and grey. I had a very lovely, relaxing Sunday which was much needed after my few too many cocktails on Saturday night. It always seems like a good idea at the time...but then the next day comes!



So yesterday I took a train home to see my parents and our very close family friends. I left the hustle and bustle of London behind and arrived in the also rainy but lovely village of Ashtead. Our day was filled with a delicious lamb roast dinner and homemade apple pie, a roaring fire, cups of tea and lots of chatting. The perfect way to spend a Sunday I think! Being a slightly mad family we also ended up watching the Harlem shake on YouTube, discussing whether a pregnant fish was called a twit or a twat (still not sure which it is) and planning my wedding with our friend's 13 year old son, much to his embarrassment. 

Sundays can be depressing especially as you have Monday looming over your head like a dark cloud and are usually feeling a little worse for wear from the night before. I highly recommend heading home, curling up in front of a fire and having some of mummy's home cooking. 

Love
Miss Jones xx

No comments: