Thursday 7 March 2013

Brunch Anyone?...

I've found a new delicious brunch spot for all of you who like to eat brunch in style. It's called Daylesford Organic and all their food and drink comes fresh from their sustainable, 2000 acre farm located in the Cotswolds. So not only is it yummy....it's healthy too!
 
 
 
There are two farm shops stroke restaurants in London, one in Notting Hill and the other in Belgravia. I have actually been to both and my personal preference is the Belgravia one. It has a slightly nicer layout and some outside seating for those rare, precious English summer weekends!
 
The food served on the brunch menu is very hearty, British food, exactly what you would expect to come from a full functioning farm. Thick and creamy porridge, buttery eggs benedict, scrambled eggs and whole wheat chunky toast, crunchy granola and healthy yoghurt...my mouth is watering just at the thought!
 
After enjoying your relaxing brunch with a good weekend newspaper, your favourite book or friends you can take a walk round their farm shop and purchase some produce to take home with you.
 
Daylesford also serves lunch and dinner which I am desperate to try, I will update you as soon as I have
 
Happy brunching!
 
Love
 
Miss Jones xxx

No comments: