Thursday 29 November 2012

Cadogan Hotel, ACA and Miss Jones Christmas Shopping Evening

Arriving at the Cadogan Hotel last night was an event itself. Standing outside the doors were two Royal Guards and they really had Sloane Street in a spin.  Everyone wondering who was arriving... Naturally it was the Miss Jones PAs and the ACA PA's.  A wonderful welcome from the hotel to everyone attending the Cadogan Christmas Shopping Evening. 



We were taken into two rooms that smelt of Christmas.  You know the smell, pine needles, cinnamon and more importantly mulled wine. Glass in hand it was time to mingle and see what Xmas gifts were there.  

Time for Chococlate.... 

My first port of call was to see Chantal Coady who owns the delicious Rococo Chocolates.  In the Miss Jones office we have a bit of a passion for Rococo Quails Eggs.  They are something else and we think you should definately have them on your Christmas list for Santa. Chantal has also written a wonderful book with all her chocolate recipies.  This is the perfect Christmas present.  Have a look at http://www.rococochocolates.com.  


Chantal Coady, Founder, Rococo Chocolates
 Yummy choccies... 
























All ladies need a good handbag.. 

Handbags galore...
Next it was off to see the lovely Trevor Pickett.  Some of you will know that his name is associated with  beautiful handbags. I had to tear myself away and thankfully I had left my credit card at home otherwise it would have been jumping into Trevor's hands. This is subtle hint time for boyfriends and partners for a Pickett handbag. Have a little look at Trevor's beautiful bags. Mention Miss Jones if you do buy one... 
http://www.pickett.co.uk/shop/leather-goods/handbags/

Trevor Pickett


















Wonderful smells...

We were all noticing that there was a lovely smell in the room and this was all thanks to the candles.  My nose led the way and I found candle maker Rachel Vosper.  For those of you who know me, I have a passion for candles.  I hate running out at home.  Rachel has changed the way that I am shopping for candles.  Rachel offers a refill service and to me that is genius. Miss Jones is well and truly hooked and will be shopping with Rachel for Xmas presents this year.  Check out Rachel's site at www.rachelvosper.com.  I know that you will fall in love.... 


Just stunning....


When Only Roses will do.. 

Lat year I was introduced to the lovely Sabine who owns Only Roses and I have personally used them when gifting some of our lovely partners.  I have posted on my Facebook more times that I can count about these beautiful roses.  They are the perfect gift for mum as a start to christmas (as we know mum always makes Christmas special) and there really are no more words to express how beautiful these roses are.  Don't take my word for it have a look at http://www.only-roses.com


Beautiful roses..

Something for the men in your life..

Thomas Pink is always associated with wonderful shirts and ties for men.  It still is the case and as we know they do lovely shirts for women and beautiful cashmere pashminas. They have always been a favourite of mine and they are having a christmas evening very soon so keep your eyes peeled to Miss Jones to see when that is happening.  The perfect gift for the man in your life that has everything. http://www.thomaspink.com


The lovely store manager of Sloane Street Thomas Pink

Phew after all the walking around I needed a glass of water (actually a cheeky mulled wine) and time to catch up with some of our lovely PAs.  

Ladies, please remember without you all Miss Jones would not be here and I thank you all for your wonderful support and guidance.  There are going to be a lot of changes happening with Miss Jones in the coming months. Lets all make 2013 a cracking year. 

Love 

Miss Jones xx 

Michelle Prosser, Michelle Porter, Jean Richardson and Becky Owen








No comments: