Tuesday 31 May 2011

Your one – stop - shop to luxury fabrics…..

It has been a while since I wrote for Miss Jones.

A series of bank holiday weekends and a quick trip to Italy have thrown me out of sync. But I am back now and in the full throws of wedding season and tailoring dresses for the summer dos.

During the last few weeks, I have had the pleasure of working with some truly beautiful silks and discovered some great designs in ‘The Berwick Street Cloth Shop". Its like walking into Aladdin’s cave: rolls of beautiful fabrics fill every corner, books of embellishments to create your own couture garment - there really is something for all tastes and if you are looking for unique fabrics designs, I would totally advise a trip. Their staff are great, know their stuff and also have some great design ideas of their own…a few of the samples I collected. If you are feeling inspired, more information can be found here .

Enjoy!

Love Nooshin x


No comments: