Tuesday 1 March 2011

Jo Loves!!


When I started Miss Jones in 2008, Jo Malone was one of my founding advertising partners. I was so honored to have such an incredible brand on board with my little company. It is a moment that I will never forget (thank you Charlotte!).

I received this e mail this morning to let me know that Jo is building a new brand which is fantastic news. I had to share this with you all.

Do register with them to receive up dates as to what is happening. Great to see you back Jo.

Love

Henrietta x

Founder, Miss Jones


Over the last year, I have dreamt of this moment; the chance to build a new brand.

My passion, as you know, is fragrance and so that’s where I’m starting. Today, I’m thrilled to announce the launch of Jo Loves which will embody everything that inspires me, from ingredients and people to moments in time.

Jo Loves is a completely new chapter and who knows where it will take me?

Love Jo x

www.joloves.com

For press enquiries, please kindly email Charlotte McCarthy at charlotte@joloves.com

No comments: