Friday 7 January 2011


MISS JONES GETS FIT!

Indeed that time has come. Miss Jones is going to get slim and fit in 2011. I know I say it every single year but this year it is a must!


There are lots of ways to do it but I am going to see if I can do it the good old fashioned way by exercising more and eating well (no chocolate!!)

I am to have a lovely lady called Chloe who is a fitness coach looking after me for a while and she will also look after you. If you have any questions to ask Chloe about your diet and exercise regime then please e mail them to me at missjones@missjones.org.uk.

I will keep you updated on my progress and I am sure we will have some laughs along the way. I only have one problem, I have to find my trainers and remember where my sports kit is. I think I last saw it about three years ago!

Have a great weekend and see you all next week.

Love

Miss Jones x





No comments: