Tuesday 4 January 2011

HAPPY 2011





WELCOME TO THE MISS JONES BLOG

HAPPY NEW YEAR

One of my resolutions that I made for this year was that I would write a blog about Miss Jones. I have made a promise to myself that I am not going to let it slip. It is also a great way to let you all know what is happening within the company.

Last year was a great year and towards the end of the year, I had two new board members join Miss Jones which was very exciting (also made me feel very grown up!). We are planning lots of different things for Miss Jones in 2011 and you will be seeing some of them very soon.

In this blog, I will be putting up the offers for Miss Jones and new products etc so that you are not bombarded with e mails from me. You will receive a monthly update as to what is happening but for day to day information, keep your eyes peeled on the Miss Jones blog. That way you can always be in the know and as always you can e mail me directly on missjones@missjones.org.uk with any questions or queries you may have.

You have all made Miss Jones what it is today, so a big thank you for all of your support it does mean a lot to this PA!

Christmas Competition - Davina Peace

I just want to say a huge congratulations to Angie Parker at MediaCom who won the Davina Peace luxury skincare. I have tried it (I do have some perks!) and it is like cashmere on the skin.

Davina has done everything in her power to create a highly luxurious, organically certified beauty range with rich, indulgent textures, soft, feminine fragrances and recyclable packaging, all with the peace of mind of Soil Association certification and fairly traded ingredients wherever possible. The website is www.davinapeace.com. You really should take a peek.



Is a moment on the lips, making a life time on the hips?




If like me, you slightly over indulged at Christmas, the wonderful Matt Roberts is on hand in The Daily Telegraph Newspaper.

Matt has created a bespoke Fitness Plan that promises to teach you how to boost your metabolism and burn fat in 20 minute bursts. Inside The Daily Telegraph on January 8, find a 48-page guide complete with two 20-minute workout programmes devised by Matt Roberts to help you lose weight, tone up and build strength. Used just three or four times a week you will soon start to see results.

Inside The Sunday Telegraph on January 9, there is a DVD which contains a key, 20-minute fat burning workout as well as a mobility section, full ab and back workouts and a complete stretch routine for you to follow at home. This 51-minute DVD has everything you need to keep you looking and feeling great in the new year.

For further information on Matt Roberts and his Personal Training Clubs in London, click here (www.mattroberts.co.uk).

No comments: