Tuesday 15 October 2013

Relaxing Spa Days for us all to enjoy.

Good morning ladies

I trust you are all well and have had a great start to the week.

I am dreaming of a spa day at the moment as I realised that lugging a bag around with laptop, books and copious amounts of junk in my bag, has put me in dire need of a massage!

As always I headed to my trusty laptop to see what I could find, love a bit of google....

Bingo, I have found the top Spas in London.  They look divine and I am sure that they will be the best of the best as well.

Why not head there yourself, for a girlie day or a treat for your mum.

I will let you know how I get on!

Have a great Tuesday.

Love

Miss Jones xxx








Agua Spa at the Sanderson

Agua will put together a bespoke day package for you. Spa manager Jacqueline will help tailor it to your needs, including (if you want) a spa lunch. Facials start at £75.

50 Berners Street, 020 7300 1414, sandersonlondon.com



Bamford Haybarn at the Berkeley

The Berkeley’s rooftop pool has got to be one of the most relaxing spots in London. A whole day’s retreat includes an exfoliation, facial, pedicure and hot and cold stone massage, with lunch and wine included.

The Berkeley, Wilton Place, SW1, 020 7201 1699, the-berkeley.co.uk

Mandara Spa

Spend nearly two hours having a scrub, massage and foot ritual. Packages include use of the sauna, steam room and pool.

Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge, SE1, 020 7620 7300, mandaraspa.com

Bulgari

The Bulgari spa is the most sumptuous around. To enjoy the incredible 25m pool, Turkish baths, ice fountain, sauna and relaxation areas, book in for the three-hour spa day with a choice of facials and body treatments.

Bulgari Hotel & Residences London, 171 Knightsbridge, SW7 (020 7151 1010, bulgarihotels.com).

Dolphin Square

A Moroccan-themed spa with a proper hammam and rhassoul steam and mud room. Spa days include a massage or facial plus a hammam or rhassoul ritual and refreshments from the in-spa tea menu.

 Dolphin Square, Chichester Street, SW1 (020 7798 6767, dolphinsquare.co.uk/spa)

No comments: