Monday 8 October 2012

Grayshott Spa




Hmmm do I accept an invitation to Greyshott Spa? YES....... I am so glad that I took the time out of Miss Jones to go to Greyshott Spa.

On arrival I was warmly greeted as if I was a regular (I wish). The lovely Sales Director, Caroline took me on a tour of Greyshott. I was hooked.

This is a proper Spa. To be honest I had never been to a proper spa before and this was a real treat. I had a very healthy lunch (colour coded plates) in my robe and slippers. It beats a Wednesday in the office! My aromatherapy massage was booked in for 2:15pm and off I tottered. I walked out one hour later in a different world. I had to go back to my room (with a sumptuous 4 poster bed) for a WLD (wee lie down). It was incredible and one of the best massages I have ever had.

Later on it was time for a cup of tea and a piece of Carrot cake. Naughty but very, very nice.

Dinner was very healthy and three courses. I was very good and not a drop of alcohol. You can have a glass if you wish but they do not shout about it. My friend who accompanied me enjoyed a very good glass of red wine. We also had a blistering game of scrabble that night and I never thought I would be saying that.

The next morning is was time for a little run and a game of tennis on the outdoor courts. Before I knew it, it was time to pack my bag and head back to London. My wonderful stay had flown past.

Greyshott is the perfect place for a girlie weekend, mother and daughter weekend or just for you to go and relax after a very hectic time. I know that I will be back as I think that every now and then we need to take time out of our hectic lives and look after ourselves.

If you are interested you can take a peek at http://www.grayshottspa.com.

Enjoy...

Lots of love

Miss Jones xx

No comments: