Tuesday 9 August 2011

Summer glow.....

!QMS MEDICOSMETICS, London


I love summer, hot days and balmy nights.

The one thing I hate having to put on in the heat is foundation and make up! During the hot spell last week I found that my foundation would not even last a day and when you are in and out of meetings you always want to look your best. You do not want your makeup ending up in your shoes when it is hot!!

QMS Medicosmetics have stepped up to the mark with a superb tinted moisturiser. I have been using their genius product called Sport Active Cream. Its unique formulation makes it suitable for all skin tones. It also has an SPF 15 and an exclusive combination of vitamins which means your skin stays moisturised.

Here are the benefits:

Keeps skin firm and healthy
Prevents skin aging as well as premature light-induced skin ageing
Nurtures and leaves skin supple
Protects against free radicals
Best tinted moisturizer for the whole year round.
Tinted moisturizer SPF 15

I love it....

To have a look go to http://www.qmsmedicosmetics.com/en/products/moisturisers/sport-active-cream

Enjoy....

Henrietta xx

No comments: