Thursday 5 May 2011

Brazilian Blowout with Maximilano Centini

Good morning all

I am really excited today as I am off to my wonderful hairdresser Maximilano Centini (http://maxcentini.com/) to have the Brazillian Blow Out treatment on my hair. This treatment is designed to eliminate frizz, give a sleeker appearance and make your hair easier and quicker to style.

Max has been cutting my hair for 12 years and I trust him 100% especially when it comes to any treatment on my hair. His salon is the only one in London that uses the product called Brazillian Blowout Zero. Max and his team have over two years experience in using the Brazilian Blowout and he is also responsible for introducing the Brazilian Blowout to the Media.

This product contains no harsh chemicals. The Brazilian Blowout ZERO is formulated with a breakthrough Plant-Derived KeraSafe Bonding System. This bonding system releases 0% Formaldehyde before, during or after the in-salon smoothing treatment.

Max starts by washing the hair twice with an anti-residue shampoo to get rid of any chemicals etc that are in the hair (hairspray etc). He then applies the solution to my hair in sections. Once this is all done the hair dryer comes out (that will be the blow dry bit!). Your hair is then blow dried straight. Straightening irons are then used to seal in the product and make it straight. You may be thinking that this surely damages the hair but I can promise you it does not.

Once this has been done your hair is then rinsed and a mask put on for about a minute. One more rinse and that is it! I can already see a big difference. My hair has a natural kink in it and this has pretty much gone now.

As Natsuko (who is also my colourist) starts to dry it, I can see a big change. My hair looks sleeker, shinier and so much straighter. The great thing about this product at Max's salon is that included in the price you receive the Acai aftercare system that is specially formulated to prolong the effects of the treatment.

The Brazilian Blowout lasts for about 3-4 months. Perfect timing for my trip to New York especially in the humidity, no more frizz!!

I cannot recommend Max and his team highly enough for this treatment. You always leave Max's feeling a million dollars.

If you want to contact Max please go to Max Centini and as always mention that you heard about him and his great team through Miss Jones.

Have a great weekend.

Yours

Henrietta
Founder
Miss Jones







No comments: